We have a dedicated construction department.
Our construction service is for those involved in the construction industry, including employers and owners, developers, contractors and sub-contractors.
Our construction service offers flexible charging structures to all clients, thereby ensuring that our fees are transparent and kept to a minimum.
Our lawyers have significant expertise and experience in construction law, with a practical understanding of the commercial issues specific to the construction industry. We help clients avoid disputes or resolve disputes at an early stage.
We advise on such matters as:
- Disputes in relation to defective works/remedial works
- Payment disputes
- Disputes relating to interim and final accounts
- Disputes relating to variations and extras
- Standard form and bespoke construction contracts
- Adjudication, arbitration and mediation (ADR)
- Professional negligence
- International and domestic dispute resolution
- General advice on residential and commercial construction projects
- Joint venture, partnership and shareholder agreements
We work regularly in conjunction with specialist quantity and building surveyors and specialist construction law barristers’ chambers.
Our construction service offers a comprehensive and innovative approach to those involved in the construction industry.
For an initial no-obligation and free discussion, please contact Mr Nicholas Webb
at Mocatta House, Trafalgar Place, Brighton BN1 4DU, Tel: +44 (0) 1273 952659 or +44 (0) 7810 694831,
or email Nicholas.email@example.com